Monday, January 7, 2008

It's a Dogs Life

I tried, in vain, to take Molly and Baileys picture for my holiday cards. I tried everything from plying them with treats to physically holding Bailey still on the chair Molly likes. I should note here-they don't cuddle with one another of their own volition. The picture attempts did not go well, I accepted that this was not their year for holiday posterity. While on break over the holidays, I came into the bedroom to find the two nuts in close range to one another, and near a holiday colored blanket. EUREKA-a perfect picture opportunity. I sneaked from the bedroom to the office to get the camera, quietly turned it on and started clicking. Instead of a picture of pure holiday cheer, I have pictures of two dogs who look more or less drugged. How can they be so tired? They SLEEP ALL DAY LONG. I swear I took all of these shots in less then a minute. Still cute, and worth sharing.




Hey mom, what do you have there? Is that the camera-you know we hate the camera.
Baileys internal dialogue-"God love her for trying." Molly's internal dialogue "Bright light-look away, look away." Bailey's response to Molly "You are a peasant...I will not look away."
Bailey " and yet you continue..." Molly " I am taking a nap-I am SOOO tired from all the naps I have taken previously today."
Bailey "Fine-I shall nap as well..." Molly-"SNNNNOOOORRRREEEE"

No comments: