Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Drive-Thru Lines

I just got back from lunch-which has inspired me to post about the crazy people in drive-thru lines. I rarely eat fast food-calories, fried foods-etc, but every now and again I succumb to the lure of one of my favorites. Today I stopped by everyones favorite chicken place, which happens to encourage patrons with the use of talking cows-you all know what I mean. Alright...pulled up and the line for the drive thru was 20 cars long. This might not seem odd-its lunchtime after all. However, at the same time there was NO ONE parked in the parking lot. Surprising right? I thought maybe the place was closed except for the drive thru line. I looked around-and did indeed see people inside. I went in got my food and came out to see the cars had hardly moved. The question is-WHY WAIT IN THE LINE?? These were business professionals....all by themselves. I understand not wanting to take small kids out of their car seats. But not wanting to take oneself out of ones own seat belt to save 20 minutes? LAZY NATION:) I had to vent.

No comments: