Thursday, January 3, 2008



Hi-me again. I wanted to explain why I called this blog Pandoras Box. About 6 years ago I bought a house on Pandora Road. The house needed "work." Since I have lived there I have made it my mission to fix it up-and that runs the gamut from ripping out monkey grass in the front beds to repainting all the walls and refinishing all the floors. Its been a labor of love. . So my facelift on the house quickly became a full fledged remodel involving nearly every room. I will post pictures of all this later-because its sort of intriguing if you are in to that sort of thing. When you work on a house in becomes an obsession of sorts. You fix one thing-and it qucikly leads you to another. Once the kitchen looks superb you relaize how bad it makes the living room look, etc. Its like a Pandora's Box. Hence the name of this blog:)

No comments: