Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Friday!!!

Hello. I want to introduce everyone to Baileyand Molly. Bailey is a nine year old shih tzu whom I have had since he was only a year old. He loves to cuddle, nap on the back of the couch or sleep at the foot of the bed. He is a huge fan of people food-but has a really weak stomach so doesn't get as much as he would like. I am sure he would speak in a European accent if he could talk.


Molly is a four year old rescue from the local pound. She has all the energy Bailey lacks. She LOVES tennis balls, chew toys, Frisbee's, treats and WATER. They are my furry children, and I am sure they will be featured here often.

Bailey looking very dapper...
Molly in her baby pool...smiling for the camera




1 comment:

jen mowrer said...

I love your blog - looking forward to the adventures of you, Kevin, Molly and Bailey!