Sunday, May 3, 2009

Derby HATASTIC

Scott and I went to a Derby Party at the Fort Loudon Yacht Club yesterday. Granted the Derby was just another reason to party, but it was unusual in the fact that it was one of only a few reasons to wear a fun hat. Also worth noting-Scott continues to be the luckiest human on earth by winning over $200 on the race. Pictures for your enjoyment:)

Scott and I. Does my hat make me look British?? I felt jaunty. Not often you can use that word!

All the ladies in their festive attire. Thankfully the rain held until later in the evening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shelly conyngham said...

Very cute Hat!! You look good in hats. Sound like you had a good time. Congratulations Scott on your winnings. It was aa very lucky weekend for us all
Mom

Katherine said...

Whoa...what did "anonymous" say? I am intrigued...

Carrie C said...

Anonymous was my mom leaving a comment the first time without her name (as most of you know she is new to the comments game.) She quickly rectified the situation by leaving the same comment with her name-so I deleted comment #1. I wish it were a juicier story:)

Katherine said...

omg - that is funny. i thought someone said some crude come on after seeing how hot you looked in your chapeau.