Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Garagement Part 3, Cassady Lee arrives, and the Easter Bunny comes to visit

Much has been happening around these parts. On April 1, 2009 Patterson gave birth to a beautiful little boy named Cassady Lee. Her and Brad could obviously not be more thrilled. Jen and I went to visit him at the hospital and then just the other day to see his progress. He is a DOLL BABY!!!!

Little Cassady at the hospital...just a day after his birth.


Proud mom Patterson and Cassady. Yes I know-Patterson looks sickeningly well for just having given birth.
Jen and tiny Cassady. Since she has just recently found out she is having a baby boy this is perfect practice.
And then finally me and Cassady. I am only practicing for babysitting...but doesn't my hair look nice;)????
Here is Jen holding Cassady the other day. He has grown some, but he is still the cutest doll baby you have ever seen. Lottie Sue wanted to hold him BAD!!! She was really pretty good about it, and she is at the age where she is completely distractable. Unfortunately now that she can walk shes a HANDFUL to keep up with. I don't know how Jen does it. There are adorable pics of LS giving Cassady a kiss but I don't have any on my camera-Patterson help a sister out when you get a chance.
Here is a close up of the adorable Lottie Sue!!!
Her adorable smile...and seriously look how cute her HAIR IS!!!!!!

I took Molly to see the garagement. Unfortunately I picked a bad day for the visit because Scott was using his air compressor nail gun thingy do. Molly hates tools that make noise-and this one made plenty. She found the perfect space to hide-the corner of Scott's closet. It took my 5 minutes to find her-but then I let her hang out there until it was time to go. Note-the pic doesn't show that it was very dark in this closet too.


This is Molly before the nail gunning started. She seems happy to be there:)
A week or two later Bailey got another turn to visit the garagement. It was cold (that's why he is wearing his coat of course.) I wanted to photograph the new bathroom counter top, which seemed the perfect opportunity for a posed Bailey pic.

A wide angle shot.
Here is the kitchen with the island built, the counter tops on, and some of the top cabinets installed.


Side view of same.

And then this was too good to not share. Scott agreed to dress up as the Easter Bunny for all this friends children. This is his third year straight, and he was EGGSLENT at it:)






3 comments:

shelly Conyngham said...

Now that I know how to do this I can comment all the time.
The garagement is really coming along. I know how hard Scott has worked on getting it done with alot of help from you. I can't wait to see it in August.
Cassidy is a precious baby. I love seeing Lottie sue with him. She seems very gentle with the baby.
I miss not seeing Molly and Bailey.
Molly has always been afraid of loud noises I bet that nail gun really frightened her.
Bailey in his coat what canI say the little Prince.
The Easter Bunny has nothing on Scott in his costume.
YOur hair does look very cute in the picture with Cassidy.
Well I have done it.
I have commented on your blog.
It was very easy.
love, Mom

jen mowrer said...

Super post! I love the doggie photos, the jacket is awesome. And Scott's Garagement is so NICE. I am WAY impressed.

Jen

PS - Hi Shelly!

Patterson said...

Man, you gals are tight with getting the blog posts up!! I must try to do better and be a bit more timely. I'll go through my pics from your visit, but I'm not sure I got the action shot of LS kissing Cassady. If I did, I will definitely post it for your enjoyment. Garagement is looking great; I'm seriously jealous of the kitchen island and gorgeous floors!