Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Garagement Part 2

Work on the garagement continues. It's getting very close to MOVE IN DAY!!! Here are some additional pictures:

The bathroom with vanity and light, sans counter top. I was in charge of painting the walls (the color is such a pretty blue/gray) and staining the vanity. Doesn't it look nice?

Here is a view from the front door into the living room/ kitchen. Note the appliances and cabinets are starting to be put in place.
Here is something Scott lets me be in charge of-STAINING. He is not a fan of anything to do with stain or paint-so that has been my small contribution to the project. This is trim in its "drying" status.

Here are the kitchen drawers waiting for their forever home.

And this is kinda funny. As I was painting the kitchen cabinets I realized the color selected seemed awfully familiar. Then it hit me that the color is almost the same as the ranger. Here is a pic for the comparison. Note the dead dear skull-I do not heart that. The guys LOVE it!!




No comments: