Friday, June 20, 2008

Bailey goes under the knife...again

So poor Bailey had some more minor surgery this past Wednesday. He has tumors popping up on his legs, as he gets older so every time i find one, I make sure to get it removed quickly. This is his second one. Since he has been feeling really good lately I decided it was also, finally, time to get his teeth cleaned. Keep in mind he is 10 and this was his first time. Needless to say he had a bit of tooth decay. The removed 6 teeth in total. I know that sounds bad-but Bailey had residual baby teeth, and that accounted for three of them. According to the vet he was in good shape for a dog his age. I think he would be well into his 60's in human years. He is recovering nicely. Plenty of cheese, soft food and deli meat to make him feel like a new dog. Here are some pics...too cute to not share.


Mom..I look stupid, take this off...you are humiliating me....really
Did you say cheese....I will perk up for cheese....give me some!!
You are still dead to me....This is truly cramping my style...

2 comments:

Katherine said...

awwww, poor Bailey. He looks pitiful...i think you should swaddle him up in a soft blanket and cuddle him like a baby. He would love having your focused attn on him...especially if you micked Molly while doing it. That would make his day, fo' so'!

jen mowrer said...

Poor guy, here's to a speedy recovery!