Monday, December 14, 2009

More Festive Finery....

More holiday decor from my little place. I love the deep reds of cranberries and try to use them wherever and whenever possible. This wreath makes my mirror opposite the mantle festive. This year I added the berry garland along the top and I really think it brings everything together somehow!
Here is a close up to get a better idea of the colors...

Close up of the candle holders with cranberries.
I also got one of these pretties for the window over my kitchen sink. I was brought up in a house where no surface or room was left untouched by holiday cheer. No matter how dirty my kitchen sink is-this festive touch makes me happy:)
My little dog collection does not escape my festive touches. They have cranberry wreaths.
Aren't they a dashing trio?? If I could knit they might have hats and scarves;)
Bailey-in his UT fleece looking away from the camera just like my little dog statues. He is not inanimate though-he is just ashamed to be wearing an orange fleece and is punishing my by not giving me the photo opp I want!

A preview of the Christmas tree...more on that to come-stay tuned!

1 comment:

jen mowrer said...

your decorations are so pretty - come do my house!