Monday, March 23, 2009

Patterson's Having a Boy and Jen is having #2!!!

We celebrated the pending birth of baby boy Wilson this past Saturday with a baby shower for Patterson and Brad. It was a beautiful day and she got all sorts of fun baby things. Including, but not limited too a seersucker smocked outfit (seriously I know-PREPTASTIC!!!) Here are some pics from the event.





Here's Patterson with Jen, Shon and I. Katherine was hostess # 4 but she wasn't able to make the long drive with little Jasper. Note-yes it's TRUE Jen and Matt are expecting BABY #2. She thinks he/she is a boy, and with the serious trend in boys its likely she is right. More to come as details develop!!!

All the Scripps ladies in their shower finery!! PS-I had the cutest shoes on...and don't have a pic that shows them. I am a tiny bit heartbroken about it-they MADE my outfit:) The food and the adorable garland that Jen created.


These were my latest cupcake creation. I used runts for the eggs, which in hindsight might be a little hard on the teeth for cupcake decor. I am already on the look out for egg like jelly beans. I will have these perfected by Easter.


And the grand finale-the diaper cake. How cute it this. Jen was totally in charge of this craft project and once again she outdid herself. As we become old pros at baby showers it is becoming increasingly difficult to top the last showers creative genius.

No comments: