Monday, March 23, 2009

Green Pancakes, Bailey takes to the Job Site, and Molly and the TV ghouls

I have been missing for a couple of weeks. Sorry for that. As one fan said "my audience eagerly awaits," and I hate that I might have let any of you down;) But lots has been going on...here are some highlights.


Obviously St. Patricks Day was last week. I heart St.Patricks day because it gives me and everyone else the chance to wear green, my all time favorite color. AND because I am Irish of course. Since I shared my pics of the Emerald Isle last year I didn't feel I could top that. So this year all I have is my picture of my dinner, green pancakes:) They were DELICIOUS!!! I wish I had made ham to go with them, so I could have been a bit more dr. seussish. But alas, there was no ham in the house.



I finally took Bailey over to Scott's house/ garagement/ job site a couple of weeks ago. Bailey is not a fan of most anything, including dirt so I thought it would be a fun thing to subject him too. Here are some pics of him enjoying the atmosphere:)

Bailey in one of the pieces of heavy machinery....I think he was scared into this very still pose. He was probably thinking about how dirty he would get if he moved;)

Looking overjoyed to be alive!!!

Feeling the cool breeze in his hair as he picked his way through the dirt
Finally-waiting in the car for me to be ready to leave. Probably thinking to himself-I will never get the dirt off my white fur. Let the licking commence!!
Finally...and probably the most amusing. I recently did my part for the economy by buying two new flat screen TV's. I know...two is excessive perhaps. But I worked hard and I really wanted them-and I got amazing deals. I set one up in my living room and the other in my bedroom. All appeared well for maybe 15 minutes and then Molly started acting schizo. I had many theories about what was wrong with her-the best guess I had was an ear infection. I made a vet apt for Monday (two days after the TV's were turned on) and she did have a very mild ear infection but nothing that should cause such odd behavior. Odd behavior such as circling the living room 10 times, constantly wanting to be outside (even when the weather wasn't nice) and acting generally skittish. It was scary. Finally I realized it was the TV's. She doesn't care for them. She has gotten better over the last two weeks. It was touch and go for awhile though. Odd girl!!
Ta ta for now!!



No comments: