Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#29. Have my photo featured in formal gallery. CHECK!

Like many of you out there, especially blog addicts, I love to take pictures. I take hundreds of the most every day stuff-like my dogs, my house, construction sites, street signs etc. I love taking pictures. I was patrolling some of my favorite blogs and ran across this story about a site where you can upload your pics and see what they would look like in a museum. EUREKA-totally awesome idea right? Here is the link so you can try with your favorite photos:

http://www.dumpr.net/museumr.php


Of course, I have examples with my favorite photo. I took this one misty morning in Ireland. Something about the subject matter (old graveyard) and the early morning light make it my favorite travel photo to date. I took gads of pictures...but this sums up the experience. Take a gander:




2 comments:

Patterson said...

I like it, really cool photo. Now if only you could get them to pay you for it!

jen mowrer said...

I love this!