Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hunters and Gathers receive their due press

OK...I am not going to get into all the particulars of the hunters and gathers dinners. Suffice to say the idea was not mine if was the brain child of the Mowrers and the Smiths. They deserve all due credit...because what they did with the materials they had was amazing. I will give you my perspective. On Friday Jen asked me to come over for dinner with them as they prepared their hunter and gather meal. She said she would explain when I got there. I wanted to see Lottie Sue of course, and was also mildly curious. I seriously thought they were collecting food out of the trash and showing how it could be repurposed. But no...not really.


Here is a write up in the local paper on what they did. Yep-the Knoxville paper. They are big time.


It was also on the cover of the homepage. See there is little old me pulling basil leaves. I was allowed to contribute a bit. I did bring the wine;)

No comments: