Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sybil- The Movie?

So as many of you might know, I am on vacation with my family right now. We were having a conversation regarding Sally Field and my Aunt Pam (aka blog hater) said that "everyone in the universe" has seen Sybil, the movie. However, I disagree. I have never seen said movie-nor will I believe that all of you have. AM I ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE? My dad said that. He is watching me blog this.

Alright-to the point...please comment if you have NOT seen Sybil. Pam did put a caveat on it, and said that all people in the universe over 40 had seen it. So since you are all fairly young, take informal polls amongst your family. Please get back to me soon. Being right really matters while in vacation with ones family. Thanks

5 comments:

jen mowrer said...

Jen: not seen it. Matt: not seen it.

Patterson said...

I have not seen Sybil. I'll check with my mom so as to scope out a different demographic. Hope you're right!

Anonymous said...

seen it.

Katherine said...

um...who is sally field? hahahaha, just kidding. never seen it - is that in the same genre as "sophie's choice"? (Checking with mom right now...

Katherine said...

Okay, spoke with my mother. She has NOT seen the movie, but is very familiar with the book and has read that. (I guess that is the same as seeing it?)