Thursday, August 7, 2008

Greatest American Dog

Is anyone watching Greatest American Dog on CBS?? It comes on Wednesdays at 8pm. If you are a dog person, or even a pet person, you have to watch this show. Its normal people, with normal pets (albeit very well behaved pets,) competing in challenges as they vie for the title of Greatest American Dog. I love a few teams- Bill and Star, this guy is like everyones favorite grandpa and his dog Star is great. You can tell they love each other allot. I like Laura and Preston, she is adorable and she cuts Preston's hair to make him look like a lion. Usually weirdo hair cuts on dogs are annoying-but Preston carries it off. Last I like Travis and Presley, mostly because Travis is cute and Presley is barely a year old and so fun to watch. Here is a link so you can catch up:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/greatest_american_dog/

If you are watching, comment and tell me who your favorites are:)

1 comment:

jen mowrer said...

I am not watching but thought I would comment anyway.