Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The elusive Rachael EMMERGES

I just want to give a shout out to baby Rachael. At almost 6 months old, I finally got to see her in person. I had seen photos (although not as many as I would have liked.) I have been hounding her dad, Ron since she was born, to bring her into work. This is very customary where I work, puppies and babies both are completely welcome. But alas..Ron (I refuse to let his wife Melissa share in the blame) has kept his wee one as hidden as Shiloh Pitt. Maybe they were holding out for a spread in the local Knoxville magazine...and thought premiering her early would undercut the price for the pics??

I can now say for certain that she is real-and ADORABLE. Here is a picture of her smiling. This is fairly rare-since she most often looks serious, like a little professor.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great post. Much appreciated. On a side note, please see the comments below from our attorney.

Carrie, in the future please check with Rachael's agent or general counsel before posting any photos, name, image or likeness of said party. By reading this post, you acknowledge that you represent no right, title, or interest in said Rachael or other related intellectual property.

jen mowrer said...

Miss Rachel is one cutie pie, she's adorable! Thanks for posting a photo.

Later tater,
Jen