Friday, March 19, 2010

DESIGN INPUT WANTED!!!

I am in the works of cleaning out my back room. The back room has always been a source of frustration to me. It was an addition, that was poorly done, so the first steps to make it inhabitable were to simply take care of the moisture issues. That has long been accomplished. Now its home to my treadmill and other assorted non-junk. I think I would like to turn it into a cozy exercise/craft room. I plan to paint the walls a soft blue and there is a wall of old farmhouse barn board which I really like this idea for. I like the different colors and the distressed finish.

My real issue comes when I start to think about a cozy chair. I am somewhat hung up on this chair. I really, really like it. I don't think it matches the concept above which I also really love. I want to stick with either blues or tans and would not be adverse to a combination of the two. Do you think this chair could be incorporated into a room that looks like the one above??

3 comments:

I Do Declare said...

If that chair goes missing from you house, go ahead and turn me in...ADORE!

jen mowrer said...

i love this chair.

Katherine said...

sorry, a little late on this post! yes, love the chair. it totally "grounds" the space, especially if the rest of your room is light and airy i wish i was there to help. decorating is my favorite thang!