Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blogtastic-With PICTURES

The last few weeks I have done allot of research for work. Basically trolling through websites and blogs looking for relevant information to my interactive topics. While this can be tedious-it has exposed me to all sorts of new and FUN blogs. I want to share some that I enjoy:

Design and Decor topics, usually is updated every few days

Design and Decor tips, with good pics and instructions on projects

This is a new Food network healthy eating blog that I have been enjoying very much.

Design and such

And here are some pics that I have found that I HEART!!

These are cupcakes from a little boys birthday party-how much do I want birthday cupcakes with me wearing a crown stuck on the top??? I am totally using this idea for something. Jen-I might need your photoshop expertise;)
On a related note. If you don't know-I love cupcakes. I love their tiny size and amazing taste. But-this one year birthday cake takes the cupcake to a whole new level. GINOURMOUS CUPCAKES simply have more to love.

1 comment:

jen mowrer said...

Let's DO this! I love those cupcakes and want to do them for LS's birthday (and yours!).