Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cottage Living CLOSED????

Alright. The economy is bad-we all know that. People are losing jobs left and right. You would think in a time of downsizing and economizing that people would turn toward the way it used to be. When people lived in neighborhoods and looked after each other and their charming little cottages. Right???

Today I read that my FAVORITE magazine-Cottage Living was a victim of this mess. I almost shed a tear. I heart this magazine. I get so many good ideas from it. I am going to take a few days to mourn the loss and hope with misguided anticipation that this is not really happening to me (or all those poor magazine people at Time Inc who are going to likely lose their jobs.)



GOOD BYE OLD FRIEND.....I will never let Domino or Dwell replace you in my cottage loving heart:(

No comments: