Friday, March 14, 2008

Tiny Laser MIRACLE

OK-so I just wanted to update anyone who might be paying attention. My eye surgery went SPLENDID. I was able to see as of yesterday morning, and i don't seem to have any unpleasant side effects like itchy eyes or BLINDNESS. All is well. A couple funny things to note. The worse part of the entire procedure is when he pulled the tape that was holding my eyelids up-off. I don't like the taste of my medicine eye drops...and in case you were wondering why I was drinking them-I am not, they drain down the back of my throat. I have to sleep with this plastic eye goggles...which Kevin thinks make me look like a bug. I love being able to see.

PS-today alone I have pushed up my glasses a half dozen times...and I am not wearing any. Hopefully that's a reflex that will fade.

More pics this weekend:)

No comments: