Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

Hello all and Happy Easter. I have concluded that my family might not be checking the old blog as much as I would like...so I am doing a mini test. I am posting a variety of embarrassing photos that will likely get their attention. Once they see their embarrassing photos and such they will call me and tell me to quit. Until I hear from them I will continue to post some fun stuff I have stored up. This is sort of reverse blackmail I guess. But I think its sort of fun...and I for some reason I can't stop myself. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA



Here is my mom as a little girl, please take special note of the hat (very chic)...with her older and younger brother.
And here is my mom-circa 1970 something I assume...note the collar...hey-it was the "fashion back then"

and here is yours truly...at probably a year old...I do think this dress is adorable, even though I did not pick it out for this Olan Mills portfolio:)
OK-here are me and my mom and dad, at maybe three or four years old...also probably circa 1970 something. I want to point out two things-1. some designer saw that fabric and thought-wow this would make a GREAT couch upholstery and 2. someone in my family saw this beauty and thought- "i should but that and live with it for many years, making it the back drop for many a photo, yes I SHALL buy it. I can not live without it in my family room."
Here is my sister going nutso off the local pool diving board. She was a bit of a ham...
And her is aforementioned sister, Jenny, again with her zinc oxide sunscreen war paint. Do kids still use that stuff? We used to love it and paint striped, like little native American sun bunnies.
And here is my brother, Shaun, in his summer time uniform. Ball cap and diaper.

And on an Easter note...here is my sister at probably twoish in her Easter finery. Hat and ringlets totally included. Adorable nation.
Now see-this is fun...more to come:)

No comments: